To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our residents' most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to Contact Us.

Where can I get a burn permit?  Come into City Hall or email cityclerk@cityofholden.com

How do I contact a City Council member? Email the cityclerk@cityofholden.com and they will forward a message to contact you.

I have a question about Zoning.  Contact City Hall.  

What do I do if my neighbor has a code violation? Contact City Hall or email cityclerk@cityofholden.com and they will forward the information to the correct party.

Who do I call to set up utilities?  See list under "New Residents" tab.

When do I need a building permit?  Contact City Hall.

Do pets need a license and tags? Yes.  Come to City Hall to get your pet licensed.

How do I rent the room at the Hallar Building?  Contact City Hall for reservations.  

When does the City Council meet?  The third Thursday of every month at 7 pm at the Hallar Building inside City Hall.  

Do I need a permit for a garage sale?  Yes.  Contact City Hall. 

Do I need a Business License to operate a business in the City of Holden?  Yes.  Contact City Hall to obtain your business license.  

How do I reserve a shelter at the City Park?  Contact the City Hall for more information.

Do I need a burn permit? Yes.  The burn permits are issued annually.  Contact City Hall. 

Do I need a permit for my ATV or golf cart?  Yes.  Contact City Hall.